Hello. Having tried out your DNSChanger (or DNS Pipe?) app in the past month, I like it more than I like e.g. Blokada's DNS functionality at the time of writing (as your app supports server availability checks and IPv6 addresses), so I figured I should give it a translation.
However, as I was somewhat out of shape when it came to dedicating hours at a time to translation, I was unsure if I was on the correct branch/repo, and I'm not the best at working with XML files (I noticed your Weblate server a bit too late), I sadly couldn't do 100% of the lines to begin with. But I did take care of all noticeable lines for the main screens and the options menus, followed by many of the remaining lines. Hopefully it's still acceptable.
For convenience's sake, and presuming that it's something you'd be asking me about, I will in advance say yes to having my translated lines be uploaded to the Weblate server (for Norwegian Bokmål, not simply Norwegian. It's a long story, even more so since Android phones ceased to support the
no language tag since 2013 or so.)
The "Allow commits from members (…)" option is of course turned on for this PR.
I also have no idea how to fix pipeline build errors, although it looks to me personally that the error it threw up was outside my control.